Empire Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire Premier League

The finest Blood Bowl League in the Old World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 2 Sign-ups

Go down 
+3
johnny united
*Danger*
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Season 2 Sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: Season 2 Sign-ups   Season 2 Sign-ups I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:05 am

We've had our share of slackers and folks who've bailed, but on the whole season 1 has gone pretty well, the regular season will be winding up shortly and the playoffs will crown the first ever EPL champion for all the fame and glory that accords somebody.

With all that said we have to look towards season 2, and the plan to both expand EPL a bit and also make it less of a slog and easier to get matches.

We'll be removing the expanded inducements, that was a mistake on my part, and we'll be moving to 4:00 a turn, so folks can take their time on matches, if you're playing once a week, the clock should be a friendly reminder and not serious pressure.

We'll be shortening the regular season to 7 games and expanding the field to 32 teams with 16 making the playoffs. To do this we'll be making 4 divisions of 8 teams each. The goal for these 4 divisions is to make them so they are all geographically easier for people to play each other.

Division 1 will be Western USA

Division 2 will be Eastern USA

Division 3 will be Europe.

Division 4 will be Australia, unless we can't get 8 Aussies, then it'll be a second Euro division and Danger and any other Aussies will have to figure out what time zones suit them best.

So for anyone currently in EPL and wanting to take part in Season 2, sign up here.

In game name:

Team Name/Race:

Division you'll play in:

Good luck everyone!

--Dear Leader.
Back to top Go down
https://empirepremierleague.forumotion.com
*Danger*

*Danger*

Season 2 Sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: Danger wants in   Season 2 Sign-ups I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:15 am

Danger

Either my current chaos team or my new lizard team. I'll see how they turn out at the end of the season, though most likely the same chaos team.

Div 4; all the way

Thanks
Back to top Go down
johnny united

Season 2 Sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: EPL Season 2   Season 2 Sign-ups I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:36 am

Johnny United

Baal Tic Moore Colts

Division 1

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Niemand

Niemand

Season 2 Sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Sign-ups   Season 2 Sign-ups I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:44 pm

In game name: Niemand

Team Name/Race: Steelheddz/Chaos rendeer

Division you'll play in: 3

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
superflea

Season 2 Sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Sign-ups   Season 2 Sign-ups I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:04 pm

id love to.but what about season 1 first????
whats happening with it??

or has everyone given up on it??

Back to top Go down
Excaliburman

Season 2 Sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Sign-ups   Season 2 Sign-ups I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Your name: Patrick
Your in game name if not name you use on the forums: Excaliburman
Race your playing: Human
Team Name: Attila's Horde
Time Zone: UTC +10 (Australian Eastern Standard Time) - Div 4
Back to top Go down
*Danger*

*Danger*

Season 2 Sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: Not this season   Season 2 Sign-ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Sorry admin but i wont be able to join season 2 now. I have found myself way to busy lately with a change in lifestyle. Not saying that my life is going bad, just quite busy of late and probably will be for at least a while.
I have already stopped the USAB private league and now with the RMBBL into play-offs in the undermountain i will finish up with that to for a while to. Also i will end one of my two teams in Orca Cola. I'll have to keep one team in Orca for a while at least due to the major effort they put in to finally get me registered and to get me going on the forums and league.
I can only leave myself open for open leagues for now because with them i dont have to commit as i am not a person to let people down by pulling out midway nor miss match's during season. Thus i will be able to get on-line here and there but not on any regular basis.
Very sorry to dissapoint but i should be back into things further down the track.

PS: Good luck all and may nuffle be with you
Back to top Go down
pmcd

Season 2 Sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Sign-ups   Season 2 Sign-ups I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Phil
Game name: death stalker

Team: Dark elves

Team name: Shadowland warriors

Div: 3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season 2 Sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Sign-ups   Season 2 Sign-ups I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 2 Sign-ups
Page 1 of 1