Empire Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire Premier League

The finest Blood Bowl League in the Old World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My teams done for this season

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*Danger*

*Danger*

My teams done for this season Empty
PostSubject: My teams done for this season   My teams done for this season I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Well coaches. Pocketts has literally smashed my team.
All started with his first turn and killed a player that i apoc. into a broken neck.
I had one stupid twit of a player did a go for it and failed so rerolled another fail and he smashed his own hand. Twice i did this double failed go for it. Not to mention my double skull re-roll followed by double skull to start the second half.
By this stage i had a smashed hand, pinched nerve, 2x broken necks and 3 deaths.
Pee-Nut i have 6 players fit for our next game and missing 2 chaos warriors, 1 dead.
Oh yeah, one of my deaths was a +1str beastman.

Well it's going to take some money to get me back on track before play-offs with 4 rnds to do it.

Just though i'd share my pain and Pocketts achievements.

So come on coaches, lets see a lot more smashing and have some more teams come down to my level lol!

PS: Good luck the rest of use, especially you Pocketts. Well done
Back to top Go down
Niemand

Niemand

PostSubject: Re: My teams done for this season   My teams done for this season I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:57 pm

That was a good match report. Smile

Don't you worry, other teams will have to take some cas, too. Smile

Until then, enjoy the big inducements! Wink
Back to top Go down
Intense2582

Intense2582

PostSubject: NOOOOO   My teams done for this season I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:11 am

leave my poor little elves alone NO SMASHY!.... in seriousness I saw the aftermath... im sorry your team had the poop kicked out of it, but all is not lost ... 1-2 games of free booters and good money rolls and its like nothing happened at all ... stick in there try to bring the wrath of Khorne to the table for next game and body bag players.
Back to top Go down
*Danger*

*Danger*

PostSubject: Thanks Intense   My teams done for this season I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:38 am

Yeah you bet im sticking in there. I'll be here until Admin can't keep it going anymore, and i doubt that will happen. And if that unlikely hood was to eventuate i am sure that we could keep it running for him.
Just as soon as i can sort out my trouble with this logging onto the BB site.I have a couple of mates coming over tomorrow to sort it out for me and i'll be back in the swing of things.
Though i wish i could have found Pee-Nut online earlier for a match this round but that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Catch you guy's all shortly Smile

PS: I like your new photo ID Intense
Back to top Go down
Pocketts

PostSubject: Re: My teams done for this season   My teams done for this season I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Danger, i am so sorry for that match, that was such bad luck.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My teams done for this season   My teams done for this season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My teams done for this season
Page 1 of 1