Empire Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire Premier League

The finest Blood Bowl League in the Old World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Draws in play-offs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*Danger*

*Danger*

Draws in play-offs Empty
PostSubject: Draws in play-offs   Draws in play-offs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:55 am

Hello Great Eye and all the other managers.
I have a question; How shall the game be finalized in a play-off when there is extra time needed?
What are the rules here??
I am off for the coast tomorrow for about 4-5 days so i will look here tomorrow morning before i leave, thanks. Also just working out how this forum works lol.
Back to top Go down
Stalker512

Draws in play-offs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draws in play-offs   Draws in play-offs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Very good question. Definitely a lot of ways this could be handled... maybe highest seed in the playoff wins the draw and advances? Or a separate game could be played and the first to score wins? Lots of ways this could be handled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Draws in play-offs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draws in play-offs   Draws in play-offs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Playoffs go to an automatic overtime that starts once turn 16 is finished, the overtime is 4 turns, if the score is still tied at the end of turn 20, it goes 4 more turns. There is no break in play at the end of turn 16 in a tie game, game just keeps going. That is how the game handles it. So remember that when you're in a playoff game.

Final note, the 4 turns all happen, so if you score on turn 17, the opponent will have till turn 20 to tie the game.
Back to top Go down
https://empirepremierleague.forumotion.com
Stalker512

Draws in play-offs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draws in play-offs   Draws in play-offs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:31 pm

That's fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
*Danger*

*Danger*

Draws in play-offs Empty
PostSubject: Draws in play-offs   Draws in play-offs I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:51 am

Thanks for that admin.
I have experienced play like that once before in a normal computer tournament. I scored in the 33 turn and then we kicked off again and it finished after both of us had finished turn 36. So thank you for the clarification, it has explained everything now for me. I hope this example has helped others also.
Thanks for you're reply also stalker. I look forward to meeting you on the field.
Danger; over and out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draws in play-offs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draws in play-offs   Draws in play-offs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draws in play-offs
Page 1 of 1