Empire Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire Premier League

The finest Blood Bowl League in the Old World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teclis's Loorkeepers! (Intense2582) Vs The Big Old Bodies (Pocketts)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Intense2582

Intense2582

Teclis's Loorkeepers! (Intense2582) Vs The Big Old Bodies (Pocketts) Empty
PostSubject: Teclis's Loorkeepers! (Intense2582) Vs The Big Old Bodies (Pocketts)   Teclis's Loorkeepers! (Intense2582) Vs The Big Old Bodies (Pocketts) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:18 am

I'm looking forward to this match Smile, hopefully i wont get beaten too bad ha ha. Anyway, I'm on the EST; of the US. Most week days im around untill 6pm my time on the weekends im around all day " mostly " i have also been know to stay up to the wee hours of the morning so if that better suits you Smile anyway send me a reply and we will get our game on.
Back to top Go down
Pocketts

PostSubject: Re: Teclis's Loorkeepers! (Intense2582) Vs The Big Old Bodies (Pocketts)   Teclis's Loorkeepers! (Intense2582) Vs The Big Old Bodies (Pocketts) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:26 am

Hello Intense,

Im going to be moving interstate tomorrow so im not sure exactly when i will be able to play. i will try to let you know, and hopefully my ISP doesnt screw me around like they did last time...

Thanks mate hopefully see you soon

Pocketts
Back to top Go down
Intense2582

Intense2582

PostSubject: no problem   Teclis's Loorkeepers! (Intense2582) Vs The Big Old Bodies (Pocketts) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:24 am

i hope the move goes smoothly and hope to see you on the " Pitch" of battle as soon as you are ready ... if the game can't be completed by Wed... it should be a big deal both of us have a solid record and should make the play offs Smile
Back to top Go down
Pocketts

PostSubject: Re: Teclis's Loorkeepers! (Intense2582) Vs The Big Old Bodies (Pocketts)   Teclis's Loorkeepers! (Intense2582) Vs The Big Old Bodies (Pocketts) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:23 am

Hello Intense,

I am sorry about our match, but the move did not go smoothly haha

perhaps another time

Pocketts
Back to top Go down
johnny united

PostSubject: this weeks match play -    Teclis's Loorkeepers! (Intense2582) Vs The Big Old Bodies (Pocketts) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Gentlemen am i looking at this wrong - i show you playing Vortexx this week Pockets - and Intense 2582 playing me - Johnny United - confusing me to see Teclis's Loorkeepers trying to schedule 2 matches in the same league

any help for the easily confused muchly appreciated

Thanks,

Johnny Unbited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teclis's Loorkeepers! (Intense2582) Vs The Big Old Bodies (Pocketts)   Teclis's Loorkeepers! (Intense2582) Vs The Big Old Bodies (Pocketts) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teclis's Loorkeepers! (Intense2582) Vs The Big Old Bodies (Pocketts)
Page 1 of 1