Empire Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire Premier League

The finest Blood Bowl League in the Old World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MD 11, Danger v super flea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Danger*

*Danger*

MD 11, Danger v super flea Empty
PostSubject: MD 11, Danger v super flea   MD 11, Danger v super flea I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:41 am

Hi there buddy.
I have a big window this weekend again with the next 4 nights off after tonight.
So do let me know when is good for you over the weekend. If that doesn't work, I'll let you know my week day times.
Look forward to it.
Cheers, Danger
Back to top Go down
superflea

PostSubject: Re: MD 11, Danger v super flea   MD 11, Danger v super flea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:32 pm

im free most of the weekend . and from 5pm weekdays. im gmt .

9am gmt would be perfect but im easy .....im now going out for a beery session so not sure what state ill be in saturday but i need to win and hope other results go my way so im not to bothered as i doubt ill beat you but ....you never know.ill be keeping everything crossed as i really want the playoffs.

maybe next season when i actually get to play my games properly....

cheers
Back to top Go down
*Danger*

*Danger*

PostSubject: Game on   MD 11, Danger v super flea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Ah, great to hear from you.
Im just about to go on-line now to see if your there but most likely not.
So; how about we schedule a match for tomorrow then at 9am which seems to work for you? That makes it 8pm here which is fine. If by chance this doesn't work out or you don't see it before hand how about the same the next day?
I am looking forward to the match buddy.
Catch ya soon.

PS: Next season should be even better. Also if you don't happen to make it, there is always the EPL unfriendly comp, where you can get in up to 6 match's to keep working on your team. You may want to try my other team in it.
Back to top Go down
*Danger*

*Danger*

PostSubject: Try again soon   MD 11, Danger v super flea I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:05 am

Hi flea, i was just on and im sure this was the time that you like but couldn't find you. Just in case your on soon i'll be back on-line in about 20mins. Hope to see you then.

Hi again. I came on 20 mins later and see that your on-line, but you must be away from your keyboard as i have tried contacting you for at least 40mins.
What's up?

Well i waited over an hour for you. I've got better things to do than to just hang around and hope.
Now you can schedule a time and day.
Back to top Go down
superflea

PostSubject: Re: MD 11, Danger v super flea   MD 11, Danger v super flea I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:37 am

hi ya,

well i was on at 5 on friday ,and 9am saturday ,and again sunday 9am waited on sunday till about 20 past but you wernt about ...... i thought we were mainly due to play on saturday???secondly sunday.unless i read our messages wrongly.??

i can be on tonight from 9pm till midnight ,or 5 till midnight on monday,tuesday or wednesday,my time (gmt)

i'll be waiting.lets get it in.

flea
Back to top Go down
*Danger*

*Danger*

PostSubject: Schedules   MD 11, Danger v super flea I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:40 am

No, on Saturday i said how about we schedule it for tomorrow, meaning Sunday.
I was on at exactly 8pm here as it shows on this forum record, which is 9am there and you weren't on yet so i left a message for you here saying i will try again in about 20 mins which i did and you were online but away from the keyboard for more than an hour as i was try to catch you on the chat line as well as EPL chat and issueing the challenge. Even so you never confirmed my time so i wasn't sure that you got it.

Those times you just mentioned, i will be able to work with im sure at some stage.
As soon as i know when i can for sure, i'll be certain to let you know as soon as i can.
Don't think i can make the 9pm till midnight but one of those week days, for sure.
I'll be in touch soon.

Catch ya then pal.
Back to top Go down
*Danger*

*Danger*

PostSubject: Ok mate   MD 11, Danger v super flea I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:13 am

How about we go for 5pm Mondaynight GMT?
That'll make it 4am tuesday here.
Do let me know if this agrees with you then for sure or it has to be another hour or two later. But for now i hope 5pm suits you.
Cheers, Danger

PS: If you don't see this in time, how about the next day same time?
Back to top Go down
*Danger*

*Danger*

PostSubject: Missed you again   MD 11, Danger v super flea I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:20 pm

Well i was here at a convenient time for you but as i hadn't heard back from you this past day, you must not have gotten my message in time.
Well i will put things aside again and stay up late to try and catch you tomorrow at the same time.
Do let me know if you can definetly make it or not. Lets not cut it too close hey. Im sure a win would really boost your team. A draw wont see you in the play-offs but a win could just do that.
Hope to hear back from you soon. Do try and get on-line at this time each day then seeing as it suit's you.
Catch ya bud
Back to top Go down
superflea

PostSubject: Re: MD 11, Danger v super flea   MD 11, Danger v super flea I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:37 pm

what a mess we are making .....sorry i dont get in till 5pm and usually go straight online but my wife beat me to today(mon) by the time i got on and read your messages you had gone.bu

but i will be here 5pm my time tomorrow (tue)

cheers
Back to top Go down
*Danger*

*Danger*

PostSubject: Agreed   MD 11, Danger v super flea I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Tomorrow it is. 5pm GMT.
If either can't make this then i dare say that wont bode well for that person but i get the feeling that we are both keen so we shall get it on tomorrow then. Great.
See ya then buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MD 11, Danger v super flea   MD 11, Danger v super flea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MD 11, Danger v super flea
Page 1 of 1