Empire Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire Premier League

The finest Blood Bowl League in the Old World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the snowboys (super flea) Vs Crimson Crosses (DocOz3000)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
superflea

the snowboys (super flea) Vs Crimson Crosses (DocOz3000) Empty
PostSubject: the snowboys (super flea) Vs Crimson Crosses (DocOz3000)   the snowboys (super flea) Vs Crimson Crosses (DocOz3000) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm

hi im time zone gmt.

available from 5pm till late weekdays,(my time) and all day saturday.can do sundays but prefer not to.

cheers

flea
Back to top Go down
DocOz3000

PostSubject: Re: the snowboys (super flea) Vs Crimson Crosses (DocOz3000)   the snowboys (super flea) Vs Crimson Crosses (DocOz3000) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:28 am

superflea wrote:
hi im time zone gmt.

available from 5pm till late weekdays,(my time) and all day saturday.can do sundays but prefer not to.

cheers

flea

Sry Flea been alittle busy this week thx to up comming Oscars and other Pre-Oscar events...(I'm in the Industry)...I'll be on as ofter as I can I'm usually on after 19:30 (PST) most days except Thursdays...

I'll keep looking out for you...

Oz
Back to top Go down
superflea

PostSubject: Re: the snowboys (super flea) Vs Crimson Crosses (DocOz3000)   the snowboys (super flea) Vs Crimson Crosses (DocOz3000) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:29 pm

if im right ,i think you are -8hrs to me ,so perhaps saturday or sunday would be best??

Back to top Go down
superflea

PostSubject: Re: the snowboys (super flea) Vs Crimson Crosses (DocOz3000)   the snowboys (super flea) Vs Crimson Crosses (DocOz3000) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:26 pm

can you do late firday night as in say 11ish or midnight your time ,which is saturday morning for me .

or saturday morning your time say between 9 and 12 am which is afternoon for me

if you pick a time and post it ,ill be there.

flea
Back to top Go down
superflea

PostSubject: Re: the snowboys (super flea) Vs Crimson Crosses (DocOz3000)   the snowboys (super flea) Vs Crimson Crosses (DocOz3000) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:15 pm

am online at the moment, saw you were online too but couldnt seem to get hold of you ,sent a match challange your way a few time but no joy.

maybe tommorow??

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the snowboys (super flea) Vs Crimson Crosses (DocOz3000)   the snowboys (super flea) Vs Crimson Crosses (DocOz3000) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the snowboys (super flea) Vs Crimson Crosses (DocOz3000)
Page 1 of 1