Empire Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire Premier League

The finest Blood Bowl League in the Old World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playoffs MD1 Baal Tic Moore Colts vs The WidowMakers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johnny united

Playoffs MD1 Baal Tic Moore Colts vs The WidowMakers Empty
PostSubject: Playoffs MD1 Baal Tic Moore Colts vs The WidowMakers   Playoffs MD1 Baal Tic Moore Colts vs The WidowMakers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Justice Mutt,
I am generally available after 7 pm MST mon - fri - and pretty open over the weekend - I have a match this sunday around 12 and will be on most of the day from 9 am on (MST)

lety me know what works and we will meet on the pitch

Cheers,

Johnny U.

Back to top Go down
johnny united

PostSubject: ploffs   Playoffs MD1 Baal Tic Moore Colts vs The WidowMakers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:20 am

not sure if you are checking or not due to the delay - been on all weekend and never saw you logged on - hope you check this so we can play.

Cheers,

Johnny U.

johnny united wrote:
Justice Mutt,
I am generally available after 7 pm MST mon - fri - and pretty open over the weekend - I have a match this sunday around 12 and will be on most of the day from 9 am on (MST)

Cheers,

Johnny U.

Back to top Go down
johnny united

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs MD1 Baal Tic Moore Colts vs The WidowMakers   Playoffs MD1 Baal Tic Moore Colts vs The WidowMakers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Justice Mutt,

At this point i am assuming you are no longer checking here - i still have not ran into you in game either - i was really hoping we could get this match played - - let me know if you read this and still want to try and get the match in -

Cheers,

Johhny U.

johnny united wrote:
not sure if you are checking or not due to the delay - been on all weekend and never saw you logged on - hope you check this so we can play.

Cheers,

Johnny U.

johnny united wrote:
Justice Mutt,

Cheers,

Johnny U.

Back to top Go down
Justice Mutt

PostSubject: so sorry   Playoffs MD1 Baal Tic Moore Colts vs The WidowMakers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:25 am

hadn't checked in nor even played a game of bloodbowl in a couple of weeks...sucked working 3 jobs about 100 hours a week lol anyway, I finally quit one so now i am a bit more flexible. Anyway I will check in again tomorrow and we'll try to figure out when is best. I prefer late nights but can sometimes do late mornings or early afternoon Smile
Back to top Go down
johnny united

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs MD1 Baal Tic Moore Colts vs The WidowMakers   Playoffs MD1 Baal Tic Moore Colts vs The WidowMakers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:36 am

No apologies necessary - life can definatly get in the way of a game - i may be able to meet you for a late match tonite - otherwise i will be on for a scheduled match at 9 am MST tomorrow - and available pretty much thruout the day -

Let me know if this will work - looking forward to the match

Cheers,

Johnny U.

Justice Mutt wrote:
hadn't checked in nor even played a game of bloodbowl in a couple of weeks...sucked working 3 jobs about 100 hours a week lol anyway, I finally quit one so now i am a bit more flexible. Anyway I will check in again tomorrow and we'll try to figure out when is best. I prefer late nights but can sometimes do late mornings or early afternoon Smile
Back to top Go down
johnny united

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs MD1 Baal Tic Moore Colts vs The WidowMakers   Playoffs MD1 Baal Tic Moore Colts vs The WidowMakers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:02 am

i did see you online a few times - i came out of match and you were playing but went offline right after once - another we seemed to just miss each other yesterday - i have been on and off today for 14 hours or so - i am usually available after 7 pm MST mon thru wed nights - but am in at work around 5:30 so starting around 9 pm is as late as i can do - let me know if there is anything we can work out.

Thanks,

Johhny U.

johnny united wrote:
No apologies necessary - life can definatly get in the way of a game - i may be able to meet you for a late match tonite - otherwise i will be on for a scheduled match at 9 am MST tomorrow - and available pretty much thruout the day -

Let me know if this will work - looking forward to the match

Cheers,

Johnny U.

Justice Mutt wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs MD1 Baal Tic Moore Colts vs The WidowMakers   Playoffs MD1 Baal Tic Moore Colts vs The WidowMakers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playoffs MD1 Baal Tic Moore Colts vs The WidowMakers
Page 1 of 1