Empire Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire Premier League

The finest Blood Bowl League in the Old World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smittendame vs Alegria79

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smittendame

Smittendame vs Alegria79 Empty
PostSubject: Smittendame vs Alegria79   Smittendame vs Alegria79 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:27 am

Hey! I'm looking forward to our match. I've available almost all the time, just let me know when you'd like to play, thanks!

Smittendame
Back to top Go down
alegria78

PostSubject: Re: Smittendame vs Alegria79   Smittendame vs Alegria79 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:16 pm

smittendame wrote:
Hey! I'm looking forward to our match. I've available almost all the time, just let me know when you'd like to play, thanks!

Smittendame

How about 20,00 GMT today???? If u miss this 19,00 GMT saturday (tomorrow) ?

Alegria
Back to top Go down
smittendame

PostSubject: Re: Smittendame vs Alegria79   Smittendame vs Alegria79 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:50 am

I'm in california, PDT. 2000 GMT, you guys are 7 hours ahead, sorry I didn't see this sooner but you're up and running well before I am Very Happy 1900 tomorrow is fine. That should be noon (1200) my time. Cya then!

Smittendame
Back to top Go down
alegria78

PostSubject: Re: Smittendame vs Alegria79   Smittendame vs Alegria79 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:44 pm

alegria78 wrote:
smittendame wrote:

Smittendame

How about 20,00 GMT today???? If u miss this 19,00 GMT saturday (tomorrow) ?

Alegria

Seems that the +- was larger.... was waiting for u from 19,00 gmt until 23,00 ... 23,15 i saw u online and tried to invite ... u did not answer ... 23,35..well i went to bed...

Can u play tomorrow ???
Back to top Go down
smittendame

PostSubject: Re: Smittendame vs Alegria79   Smittendame vs Alegria79 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Yes I can. I'm on now. I checked the time zones and it looks like you're 7 hours ahead? or is that wrong? I also saw you online last night, you were playing a game so I waited. Went outside for a smoke and when I got back.. you had sent that message in the empire chat and went off line >.<. We'll get the game in, I'm just gonna check this and BB every hour till I find you online again. I'm up from around 10am-3am PDT. Perhaps you can convert that and find me online Very Happy Talk to you soon,

Smittendame
Back to top Go down
alegria78

PostSubject: Re: Smittendame vs Alegria79   Smittendame vs Alegria79 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:01 pm

smittendame wrote:
Yes I can. I'm on now. I checked the time zones and it looks like you're 7 hours ahead? or is that wrong? I also saw you online last night, you were playing a game so I waited. Went outside for a smoke and when I got back.. you had sent that message in the empire chat and went off line >.<. We'll get the game in, I'm just gonna check this and BB every hour till I find you online again. I'm up from around 10am-3am PDT. Perhaps you can convert that and find me online Very Happy Talk to you soon,

Smittendame

haha ok Smile ,.. well well... im on now and will be on until ca 23,00 gmt +1.. and tomorrow too Smile.. thats the prob here and there i was working yesterday .. if i would have seen it i would have played u Smile...
Back to top Go down
smittendame

PostSubject: Re: Smittendame vs Alegria79   Smittendame vs Alegria79 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:29 pm

I'll be on from 4pm PDT until midnight for wednesday, thursday I have class until 12:20 then I'll be home and online all day, so from about 1pm PDT to very early in the morning friday so we can try and knock this game out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smittendame vs Alegria79   Smittendame vs Alegria79 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smittendame vs Alegria79
Page 1 of 1