Empire Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire Premier League

The finest Blood Bowl League in the Old World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MD 10 Danger v Vortexxx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Danger*

*Danger*

MD 10 Danger v Vortexxx Empty
PostSubject: MD 10 Danger v Vortexxx   MD 10 Danger v Vortexxx I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Hi Vortexxx;
I have a long weekend now so i am very available in the next 80 hours.
So if you like, tell when are some good times for you to have our match, and with a little notice i should be able to meet you then.
Cheers, Danger
Back to top Go down
Vortexxx

PostSubject: Re: MD 10 Danger v Vortexxx   MD 10 Danger v Vortexxx I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:07 am

Sorry, was a bit tied up the last few days. I am available to play from 0200-1600 GMT these few days. Let me know what works for you.
Back to top Go down
*Danger*

*Danger*

PostSubject: Not much time left   MD 10 Danger v Vortexxx I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:44 am

Hi Vortexxx;
Well you left me with a very small window. Im about to go to work in an hour and work 10hours and that then leaves us out of your time frame.
I will look and find out exactly when the week rolls over. Perhaps we will get one chance at our match tomorrow. I'll be in touch when i am finished work and have looked it up.
Danger
Back to top Go down
Vortexxx

PostSubject: Re: MD 10 Danger v Vortexxx   MD 10 Danger v Vortexxx I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:54 am

I'll try to wake up earlier at 00:00 GMT just in case you are available for a game later.
Back to top Go down
*Danger*

*Danger*

PostSubject: No good   MD 10 Danger v Vortexxx I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Ah Vortexxx, this is no good im affraid.
I've just finished work and in an hour or 2 im off to bed. When i get up, the week will have rolled over already. I can't stay up till that time and get 4-5 hours sleep. I work long hours of a night time so i need a bit more sllep than that.
Unfortunately you only just contacted me with just under 24 hours left in the week. Earlier on i had an 80 hour window and then found my roster had changed and i got an extra 48 hours taked onto it but didn't bother saying anything then as i hadn't heard from you.
On a lot of other forums people have to at least mention some times before the weekend or risk the lose. Sorry to say but it wouldn't be fare if i only get 1pt out of this. I did try mate. It's too bad, i would of liked to have had this match. Maybe next time, but you have to give it more of a chance. Good luck with the rest of the match ups.
Back to top Go down
Vortexxx

PostSubject: Re: MD 10 Danger v Vortexxx   MD 10 Danger v Vortexxx I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:57 pm

No problem. I'm fine with conceding the match to you.
Back to top Go down

MD 10 Danger v Vortexxx
Page 1 of 1