Empire Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire Premier League

The finest Blood Bowl League in the Old World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 3 Matches

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Week 3 Matches  Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 Matches    Week 3 Matches  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:10 am

The Anarchic Arachnids (Nhalok) Vs Northridge Nibelung (Gollwyn)
Mjoelnirs Revenge (Alegria79) Vs Wolf N Time (Saint Ricardo)
I'll Play Whoever Takes Over This Slacker's Spot Vs Slivermoon Cowboys (The Great Eye)
Leptospirosis (SmittenDame) Vs Rickenbacker (Moftafa)
TheWidowMakers (Justice Mutt) Vs The Lords of Lorien (BloodnGuts)
Woodland Creatures (Btothefnrock) Vs Dark Spectre's (ArlenP)

Group 2

Sisters of The New World (Venachar) Vs Smashee Wackee (Vortexxx)
Steelheddz (Niemand) Vs NecroMantic Fish (Stalker512)
Dapper Devils (Sterotreme) Vs Old Schoolers (haveit4)
Noxus Blight (Author184) Vs Skullbreaker (Delanish)
Danger's Trouble Makers (Danger) Vs Teclis's Lorekeepers! (Intense2582)
Waaghshington Greenskins (Pee-Nut) Vs Insane Chain (Boogaboo)

Week ends Wednesday at Midnight PST.

Back to top Go down
https://empirepremierleague.forumotion.com
Haveit4

Week 3 Matches  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Matches    Week 3 Matches  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:14 pm

I think i know someone who maybe keen to join. She has never played the game before.. but think she is keen to learn
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Week 3 Matches  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Matches    Week 3 Matches  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Well give her some coaching and we'll see if we can get her in.
Back to top Go down
smittendame

Week 3 Matches  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Matches    Week 3 Matches  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:06 am

So I join the league, replacing some other coach and start with a 0-1-0 record which is fine. I was online and tried to play week two match which ended the day I entered the league and my opponent never got online (I waited until midnight).. and I get a 0-2 lose to him??? So now my team is going into week 3 with zero points or skills (skaven) and I haven't even stepped foot on the pitch. Danger is a good guy and wanted to invite me to the league.. sounded like fun... what gives?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Week 3 Matches  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Matches    Week 3 Matches  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:21 am

You had just gotten into the league right before the deadline for Week 2, and your opponent had been trying to get a game with the slacker who you were replacing, so they deserved the win because they had been active on the forums and trying to get the match which their opponent didn't give them.

This is a 24 person league with the top 16 making the playoffs, so while you are in a small hole starting a team at 0-1-1, you only need to get to 6th in your division to make the playoffs, so it shouldn't be that big of a handicap. Your opponents have only at most played 2 games, and some of them have played only 1 (I just drew with a vampires team that just joined today) so I hope you stick it out and give it a try. Sorry for the drawbacks of being a in-season replacement.

--Dear Leader.
Back to top Go down
smittendame

Week 3 Matches  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Matches    Week 3 Matches  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:24 am

Well I never quit anything, so expect me to fight it out. I was just curious how he got the win. I understand now that he put in alot of work to get that game and it never happened for him, so he deserves it as you said. All sounds very reasonable. Thanks for your time and attention and I'll see you on the pitch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gollwyn

Week 3 Matches  Empty
PostSubject: Sorry   Week 3 Matches  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Sorry about that Smitten, I didn't know there was a substitute made or I would have been on Tuesday and last night I was hoping to fix it, but couldn't get it worked out. I'm sure you will smash me when next we meet Smile
Back to top Go down
superflea

Week 3 Matches  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Matches    Week 3 Matches  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:34 pm

smitten i completley understand your frustration i have join in week 3 ready for wk 4 have 2 draws and a loss and no ssp's.but im no quitter and will carry on regardless.

oh and if stereotreme is reading this i have pm you to arrange our game.

cheers.
superflea

(this is my first ever league with a forum and stuff,so please bear with me ,im willing to play all my games ,but may need mailing on bb as well ,as an extra kick up the bum)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 3 Matches  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Matches    Week 3 Matches  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Matches
Page 1 of 1