Empire Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire Premier League

The finest Blood Bowl League in the Old World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Show, how to handle?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
neoscavenger

No Show, how to handle? Empty
PostSubject: No Show, how to handle?   No Show, how to handle? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:43 pm

If we set a date and time, and he dont show, how is that treated? olay later? instant win/loss?
Back to top Go down
Telekinesis*

PostSubject: Re: No Show, how to handle?   No Show, how to handle? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:55 am

I think there should be an auto forfeit after 1 week because most of us are trying to move on to week 2 and awaiting an update but I think the managers of EPL are being held back by no shows....

thoughts?..
Back to top Go down
*Danger*

*Danger*

PostSubject: No shows   No Show, how to handle? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:19 am

It can be hard especially the first round when you may find possibly several people aren't reliable. As it gets more into the season, we'll find that should be sorted out by then.
Sad that it happens so often even in every day life where so many people; want to and so they do, but don't realize that many things involve commitment and a little effort and so in the end they dont, after realizing all too late. This only screws up others, the slackers.
I guess all we can do is keep replacing them until we find our complete unit of competent coaches.
I guess the forfiet 2-0 and both mvp's and all the money is a fair way to go for the coaches trying to have a game but opponents don't play. It just hinders the late coaches who are to replace the slackers.
Food for thought.
But on a lighter side you should all beware; Danger is coming lol
Back to top Go down
Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: No Show, how to handle?   No Show, how to handle? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:27 am

well I am annoyed as my opponent seems to be non existent or just doesn't really seem to have any urgency what so ever about having this match with me. It has been past the 30 hour mark with no reply. How long am I meant to be waiting for this match because I am starting to get impatient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Show, how to handle?   No Show, how to handle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Show, how to handle?
Page 1 of 1