Empire Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire Premier League

The finest Blood Bowl League in the Old World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

San'Fran'Charngers! (Intense2582) Vs Hate The Regen (Gamernut)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Intense2582

Intense2582

San'Fran'Charngers! (Intense2582) Vs Hate The Regen (Gamernut) Empty
PostSubject: San'Fran'Charngers! (Intense2582) Vs Hate The Regen (Gamernut)   San'Fran'Charngers! (Intense2582) Vs Hate The Regen (Gamernut) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:08 am

i sent you a PM Gamernut... sorry for delays... i've been a bit more busy than i had planned this week however i'm around now so if we can sqeeze in our game in this limited window of time we have i would very much enjoy it Smile i live on the East Coast of the US. just north of Boston so its about 8:10am my time ( aka time of this post ) and ill be around till about 6pm my time on and off of blood bowl... i hope we can get this game in before the restart of a new week.
Back to top Go down
Kajiya

PostSubject: Re: San'Fran'Charngers! (Intense2582) Vs Hate The Regen (Gamernut)   San'Fran'Charngers! (Intense2582) Vs Hate The Regen (Gamernut) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:49 pm

Well since you got a new opponent which is me, we should try to get the league going.
We could play in the next minutes, else we need to wait for sunday cuz iam going on a paint bloodbowl night at saturday.

My timezone is gmt+1 so iam 7hours behind you. Which should work out some way escapiley on the weekend i guess.
Back to top Go down
Intense2582

Intense2582

PostSubject: Hello !   San'Fran'Charngers! (Intense2582) Vs Hate The Regen (Gamernut) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:03 pm

hey a paint bloodbowl night !? as in the good ol Games Workshop Hobby! say this is so ... and you will become one of my favorit people!... I am a former Games Workshop employee the hobby and the games are and have been a huge part of my life over the last 17 years Smile but back to our match ... im glad to see ill be playing a game this week , i'll be looking forward to it ... im on EST US. sorry i didnt see this reply till just now ( aka ) sunday morning. but yeah im down for the game when ever ill hop on shortly and just hang out in lobby for a while maybe play a public game or two til you arrive
Back to top Go down
Kajiya

PostSubject: Re: San'Fran'Charngers! (Intense2582) Vs Hate The Regen (Gamernut)   San'Fran'Charngers! (Intense2582) Vs Hate The Regen (Gamernut) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Well iam online right now, and will stay for some hours.

Something like that ya, the local GW store hosts a hobby night 2-3 times a year where they open the shop for 24 hours and everyone can come and go and paint and play the whole night through. We continued our league games, i got some new miniatures and painted some of them.
Then we also playd some rounds of mordheim too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San'Fran'Charngers! (Intense2582) Vs Hate The Regen (Gamernut)   San'Fran'Charngers! (Intense2582) Vs Hate The Regen (Gamernut) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

San'Fran'Charngers! (Intense2582) Vs Hate The Regen (Gamernut)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empire Premier League :: Empire Premier League :: Federation Cup Match Scheduling-
Jump to: